Let’s talk about the most important ingredient that lies at the heart of all your marketing efforts.
You are your greatest asset as a marketer and your relationship with your customers is the thread of connection to be cultivated at all stages of the buyer’s journey.
The technologies, software, and advertising channels we use as marketers will continue to evolve, but the core concepts of marketing are based on the timeless principles of human relationships.
It is an intrinsic human need to connect with others. But before you arrive at the stage of paying for a product or service, you need to be able to trust the person or brand.
So how can you earn this trust?
It can be earned with time, consistency and delivering genuine value.
What are some things that you can do to improve your personal brand?
- Build on your communication skills.
- Know who you are and have a clear story.
- Personalize your marketing communication.
The truth is that we need to be in a constant state of evolution to improve our skillsets and expertise. There’s never a point in time where you can stop learning if you want to grow. Therefore, we need to develop a system by which we can keep challenging our growth curve.
The Mass Trust Blueprint captures the cycle of stages you can go through to do so.
- Begin with learning a new skillset.
- Put it to practice by working in the real world, as an employee or freelancer. Putting your learning to practice leads to a practical understanding.
- Blog about your experiences. Writing solidifies your learning and will help you to build your personal brand.
- Based on your experiences and knowledge, provide consultation in your field and be paid to advise.
- Mentor others who are on a similar path as you. Teaching makes you delve deeper and scale your understanding.
- Build your own startup company.